Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What's the prettiest nail polish color? I think it's Dark Pink.?

i like pink because it is a pretty color and looks good on all complexionsWhat's the prettiest nail polish color? I think it's Dark Pink.?
i like red, its a classic :]What's the prettiest nail polish color? I think it's Dark Pink.?
snow white.
I like dark pinks to.Light pink are somethings not to vivid and red is WAY too visible.Hot pink is perfect.


O.P.I has really nice shades of pink. You should try it.
I like dark reds... that look almost black
i like bright colors. it makes you look more lively and cute.
I like red it looks good on me but I admire people who can pull off colors like black, yellow, gray, or lime green.
Black, of course...
I dont know the brand but the name of the color is cotton candy, it is a lite frosty pink color.
Mocha Carmel Cocoa ( like a redish peach with a pinkish brown tint) and Dark Pink, which is very sassy
i like different color pinks. My favorite brand is OPI. They always have pretty colors. red is good too,
A neutral pink for light skin and a neutral peach for dark skin
Turquiose or red or blue and light brown for fair brown skin
Red - OPI: I'm not really a waitress has always been a favorite and I always get compliments.
Black and blood-red.
A ROYAL PURPLE OR MIDNIGHT BLUE
I think it depends on your skin tone. I like mauve or a holly color.
it depends on your complexion
french manicures always look the best in my opinion but for just a color? silver or white dark colors look better on toe nails

No comments:

Post a Comment