Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Is it bad to put nail polish on your lips?

Only if you like your lips...Is it bad to put nail polish on your lips?
um, well ive never heard of that but supposedly ive heard nail polish is toxic before it dries. idk if this is true or not. but why would you put nail polish on ur lips? any particular reason?Is it bad to put nail polish on your lips?
Yes it is bad to put nail; polish on your lips. The reason its called nailpolish is because its for your NAILS, and because it contains chemical substances that wont be healthy for your lips. Its also hard to wash off and clogs your healthy skin.
kay... let's think about this shall we? nail polish has toxic fumes. you are not even supposed to breathe in these fumes. nail polish is made specifically for your NAILS (hence the ';nail'; part of it). If you put it on your lips, you will suffer great pain, your lips will become corroded, and everyone will call you stupid for even trying it. and they'd be right.
yeah.. there are chemicals in the nail polish,which if go in your mouth could be really harmful.


if you really want to be funky and put that,then consult a doctor first.
It would most likely dry out your lips...maybe crack....or an allergic reaction could ensue......hmmmm?
yes that is bad. If you could use nail polish on ur lips then it woudlnt be called nail polish. =P


if you used that then you would have to use aceton to remove it from ur lips which contains chemicals ... i dont think i need to say more :P
Can you imagine what would happen to your lips?
i would say so
Nail polish is very toxic if you ingest too much of it. I would limit it to nails ONLY!! That's why they make LIPstick
Ummmm, I would answer but my lips are stuck shut from painting them with nail polish!
Yes, very bad!
why


would


you...
uuuhhhhh YEAH
Yes it is poisonous! My gosh are you an idiot? This is so funny I almost did not answer this stupid question. You are o.k. hopefully.
OH YES...IT WILL MAKE YOU SICK...PLEASE DONT THINK ON EVEN TRYIN IT..PLEASE DONT?
Just get a can of spray paint and spray your face, it will last much longer.
UMMMMMMM.


IT WOULD PROBABLY TASTE GROSS BUT I DON'T IF IT IS BAD FOR YOU.
I don't think that would be very smart!
Well, it isn't good!
umm what would be the purpose? its very toxic. we had to use it to kill insects in my class years ago.
uhh ew.
yes cause it can get in your mouth


and if it does then wow


your in trouble


and it would take forever to come off even if it did go on right
probably. i'm pretty sure old nail polish has formaldehyde in it.
wtf?? i don't know why don't you try it and tell us
I think it wouldn't only be the fact that you had put nail polish on your lips, but also the fact that you would need a way to get it off. Nail polish remover is toxic as well and it would probably burn and taste bad too. My recommendation would be NOT TO DO IT!!!
yeah it is it can get ur lips to look all chapp and skin to peel
I don't know..how about you try it?
WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO DO THAT?
Why would you do that? I think it would taste terrible and you might ingest some chemical that will make you sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment