Friday, January 15, 2010

Should my nail polish match my lip color? if not what should it complement?

yr nail polish should match yr mood:)Should my nail polish match my lip color? if not what should it complement?
Your skin, and other makeup. Not your nail polish. If you're playing up your eyes, just do a simple lip gloss. If you do very little eye makeup, you can do a more dramatic lip shade.Should my nail polish match my lip color? if not what should it complement?
you can do that but it's considered retro. most people have the french tips now, and those white tips go with everything
Not necessarily.


There really are no rules to makeup.





I usually wear nail polish to contrast my outfit so that both colours will be brought out (i.e. black dress and pink nails).
idk


mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>


p.s. why is ur name scott and u have a girl picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment