Friday, January 15, 2010

Is it wrong to nail my neighbors cat with a paint ball gun?

My neighbors cat keeps coming to my place and raising cain with my cats. My cats are outdoor cats, old and neither one roams. The neighbors cat keeps coming to my place, peeing all over inside the garage, eating my cats food, and irritating my cats. In fact I've had to take one of our cats to the vet twice after battling with this cat to put her ear back together. I've nailed this cat in the past with a pellet gun, but would rather not do that again. I've also caught it twice in my raccoon trap. I've tried to scare it, irritate it and hose it. It still keeps coming around. Would a paint ball gun be sufficient? Or is death the final answer?Is it wrong to nail my neighbors cat with a paint ball gun?
Give your neighbors ';fair warning'; that if they don't contain their cat, and keep it from coming to your home and harassing your cats, you're going to take it to the shelter.





Then, if they don't, or won't, contain it, ';bait'; your raccoon trap again, then when the cat is caught, either call for the shelter to pick it up or take it in yourself.





Cats will roam, if let out of the house, so irresponsible people have to be ready to accept that their cat will ';get into trouble';. If they don't care what he's doing........DON'T KILL it, just trap and turn in......





Good luck.........Hope this takes care of your problem.......Is it wrong to nail my neighbors cat with a paint ball gun?
Don't you have a spray nozzle on your hose?





Paintball guns would get you jail time for animal abuse. Guaranteed. And killing another person's pet could get you taken to court. It's happened here.





Just leave the cat alone. Close your garage, put your cat's food indoors or start a feeding station for ferals so any hungry cat has a reliable food source.





If your neighbor has not had his cat neutered, you can TNR it--get it neutered for free as a stray with the local shelter, most have programs for that.
I guess if it's on your property, you have every right. But have a heart. Why don't you talk to the owner, or call the Animal Patrol people?





The way you angrily speak of this cat makes you seem like some grumpy old person. Cool down. Then talk to the owner. Count to ten, then go to the owner's house. Count to twenty if you have to. If the owner does not listen and the cat comes back, call the animal patrol.
Sounds like a problem, lol. I would tell the neighbors everything. And after you tell them everything and the cat still causes trouble, I wouldtake it to the shelter and have the neighbors deal with it. Show that cat whos boss!!!!
It is not your job to deal with the cat. If you harmed it badly, the owners could get verrrry mad! You definitely need to contact these neighbors, explain all of this, and have take care of the problem.
that sounds like a very annoying cat..you should catch it and take it to a shelter, warn your neighbors first, tell them to keep it under control OR ELSE!
Paint ball the owners, the cat is the innocent victim here
You can do what I do and turn the hose on them every time they come near your yard. I have 3 cats, 2 females and a male (all indoor cats only) and they enjoy looking out the windows, but my neighbor feeds all the strays and she has a male cat that keeps coming around my house and attacking my male cat through the open windows (screen) and I like keeping my windows open. I took my boy to the vet awhile back because he kept vomiting and the vet said he was extremely stressed out because of other male cats coming around and it was making him territorial and badly upsetting him.So I started spraying all the strays with cold water every time theyd come near my home and they have finally stopped.
Shoot the cat with the paintball gun. Then, when you're done, shoot the owners with it, too. Or something similar. If they can't be bothered to keep their cat from bothering your cats or peeing in your garage, then it is obviously time for redemption.





Or just pull a Me, Myself %26amp; Irene, and take a dump in their lawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment