Sunday, January 17, 2010

How long does it take for finger-nails to grow this length?

http://xcf.xanga.com/c62c56e029d34154666鈥?/a>





How long would it take for finger-nails to grow that length? (From minimum time to maximum)How long does it take for finger-nails to grow this length?
you can buy nail polish that strengthens your nails and helps them grow. so if you dont bite them or anything like that then it would probly take like six weeks.





(:How long does it take for finger-nails to grow this length?
I've never seen someone with natural nails that length. Except the weirdos who do snort stuff. I think normal human fingernails are to brittle to withstand every day human activities, unless you sit around doing nothing but I think it would take a little over a year to get them strong enough so they don't break easily.
They're fake. My nails are naturally long shaped, so my nails are usually that long or longer than that. If I cut them as short as I possibly could, they'd take around 2 weeks to get to that length. I suggest biotin supplements for healthy nail and hair growth.
Well, it matters what your nails average growth speed is.


I would say, from fast grow to slow grow it would be about...


2-6 weeks =]


Average: One Month !
It really depends. If you reguarly do your manicure and apply a base and a top coat, i guess I would not be that long. maybe like 2-3 weeks.
Those aren't real though.


But the average time, if they were cut right back to the finger then they'd take about 4-8 weeks to grow that long.
If you buy some nail growing polish it could be done in like two weeks.


It also depends on how your body is. Some grow fast and some grow slow.
Yeah I'd say it would take between 2-4 weeks, depending on how fast your nails grow and how well you take care of them.
those are fake.





for me probably 2 weeks but my nail are weird and they grow super fast.
for me lets say 1 week i have a strong calcium lvl, i am serious.
I'm pretty sure those are fake nails.
if you use a nail strengthener it should take no longer than 4 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment