Sunday, January 17, 2010

How do I let my nails grow quickly? And How long does it take for them to grow?

I have REALLY short nails. Like probably not even 1 cm long, :'(. And I need to stop biting them and whatever I do it won't work. And I don't want to go to a parlor. So can someone help me?How do I let my nails grow quickly? And How long does it take for them to grow?
You can do it - you just really need to decide deep inside that it is important to you. Keep alert, and start noticing when you want to bite your nails, and what you were doing or feeling at the time. Once you figure out some of the reasons that you tend to bite your nails, you can figure out what you can do instead to replace the bad habit with a good one. Best of luck to you.How do I let my nails grow quickly? And How long does it take for them to grow?
Nothing you buy for your nails will help you stop biting them trust me. Up until Nov. 24 of last year I bit my nails. Seriously, it took me almost 30 years to stop biting them. There has never been a time that I can remember me not doing it.


Then my friend came to my house with her girlfriend and she bites her nails. Well just by me watching her to it I started to laugh and I had to keep telling to stop it. She just looked so lame. Not cute, sexy or anything just kind of stupid. So that was enough for me.


Its now 1-13-2008 and for the first time when I scratch my head I'm actually scratching it instead of nubbing it...lol


I thought for sure my nails were damaged, but they are kicking ***. I actually have girl hands now.


I know its so hard to stop biting them but if you did I promise you it will feel so awesome.


To make sure these things don't brake on me (because when the day comes I will be sad) every night I use Burt's bees cuticle cream. I just put it on my cuticle and push down 7-10 times on each finger. Then I went to Sally's beauty supply and bought this stuff called ';NAIL MAGIC'; it cost a little over $8.00 but it hardens up your nail as well as keeps all the vitamins you need in them to help them grow. It's well worth the 8 bucks. Other than that just try to keep your fingers out of your mouth and within a month I swear you'll see your nails grow!!!! Good Luck
my nails are like that also, so i use sally hanson hard as nails.nail envy is great as well you can get it at any beauty supply store. i use it every other day on my nails and they are looking good.
They have a product called thumbs, it is like a polish but it is really bitter. Also for growth, b vitamins and knox for nails, both can be found in most drug stores.
my mammaw gave me this fingernail polish. its a set of two in a package. and what you do is you put the colored coat on twice, and then the clear once. you leave it on for about 4-5 days, take it off, and redo it. it makes your nails stronger and makes them grow. trust me. i use to have no nails at all and now i have white tips on all of my nails. it truly works. you can find this product at a local walgreens.





also, theyre are various colors. but trust me, it truly does work
Soaking your nails in water helps. That's the natural way, though they do sell products that can grow them for you, too. NutraNail Green Tea formula helps nails grow longer and stronger pretty quickly.


Hope I've helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment