Wednesday, January 13, 2010

During your first trimester of pregnancy, is it bad to smell the fumes from the nail salon?

it's not bad but if you get quesy just leaveDuring your first trimester of pregnancy, is it bad to smell the fumes from the nail salon?
Its not really good for anyone, pregnant or not. Why do you think some of the salon workers wear masks?During your first trimester of pregnancy, is it bad to smell the fumes from the nail salon?
I would ask your doctor about this one.Good luck.
It is dangerous whether pregnant or not, as it depletes you of oxygen. But while pregnant, it also depletes your child of oxygen. I would be concerned through the whole pregnancy, but especially during the first trimester when the body is developing the essentials. But you should avoid it altogether, because your child depends on you to breathe for it.
It doesn't sound like it would be good. But let me tell ya one of the places I go to the lady that did my nails was pregnant and worked in there her whole 9 months. And the other place I go to also has a pregnant lady there but she didn't seem to be doing to much but laying around lol
yes, my doctor is very liberal about things and he said that was one thing he wanted me to stay away from..BUT if you really want to get your nails done, go to a really nice spa where it's just you in a room..way less fumes.
I always wonder that too. I keep thinking that stuff cant be good for anyone....
Pregnant or not, it is not good, but during any trimester of your pregnancy, every fume you inhale goes to your baby, and he/she is 1/100th of your size, so if it makes you dizzy, lightheaded, or is bad for you immagine what it is doing to the fetus. It is just like inhaling second hand smoke, or inhaling smog, you shouldn't do it, if you work at a salon or must be in one for other reason, wear a mask, I get them at Home Depot or Lowes.

No comments:

Post a Comment