Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Do women really find it important a man has nice nails?

Do women really find it important a man has nice nails?


How important and is there anything else that you look for that either needs trimming/filing/plucking etc?Do women really find it important a man has nice nails?
Once they are short and clean, I'm happy!Do women really find it important a man has nice nails?
well yeh guys need to have clean nails, they dont need to be manicured or anything just clean and hygenic. dont want a guys fingers going near my *ahem* (if you get what i mean) if theres dirt under their nails. ewww








guys should not be plucking anything unless they wana tidy up a monobrow. guys with shaped eyebrows look soooooo wrong lol





trimming, if they have long body hair/pubes then you can trim that so its neat. but i find the shaved body look a turn off to be honest
I think mens nails reflect what their personal hygiene is like. I.e if you meet a man and his nails are dirty then you think why hasnt he washed his hands. You wouldnt go out with dirty clothes or a smelly body would you? I find most men have short nails but when they are long it just grosses me out....personally anyway.
If he's putting a fence up for her, good nails are a must - preferably those galvanised ones (so they don't rust).





And I suppose the hedge might need trimming.





Akon - you are too kind, just doing my duty (someone has to be ridiculous on here.)
I honesty couldn't care less if the guy's nails are gross or not. Its his nails. If they are dirty it means he's been working if not it shows he knows how to clean up. Its nothing to worry about. :) haha


Not really. I wish you luck!
I've never been able to tolerate men with long fingernails. It makes me feel sick. I think they should be kept short and clean. No there isn't anything else that I think necessary.
OUI!


noone wants a guy with nails bitten down till they're raw! and noone wants a man whos nails are like their own, long.
I like him to have dirty messy looking nails so I can fix them up for him!
Geoff that was the greatest answer I have ever heard in my entire life
As long as they're clean and not long then I couldn't care what he does to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment