Friday, May 14, 2010

When i use creative sticky it holds my polish but turns my nails yellow. does anyone have advice to solve this?

I have found that sticky works the best for me. I like to paint my nails either with a clear or I do french. Very seldom do i use color. I cannot figure out why my nails turn yellow if I am not using color.When i use creative sticky it holds my polish but turns my nails yellow. does anyone have advice to solve this?
Hmm are you sure it's the polish? It could be your diet that's causing your nails to turn yellow. Try buffing your nail lightly and see if it goes away. If it does, then it's the polish.





If it IS the polish, I'd try using a UV resistant topcoat. UV rays from the sun sometimes tend to yellow the polish, and that might be staining your nail.





If the yellow isn't going away after buffing, it's your diet. Maybe you're lacking vitamins or calcium? If you're really worried, I'd see a doctor ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment