Monday, May 10, 2010

How do i stop bitting my nails and how lond is it going to take to grow?

PLEASE HELP MEHow do i stop bitting my nails and how lond is it going to take to grow?
Not long, probably a week or two. You could buy some special polish from the drugstore by like Sally Hansan or something that helps to strengthen your nails and help them grow faster.How do i stop bitting my nails and how lond is it going to take to grow?
Purchase a bitter-tasting formula made expressly to stop nail biting. Choose the worst-tasting solution you can find.


Wash hands every morning with soap and water and towel dry.


Apply a liberal amount of the solution to the nails, cuticles and surrounding skin.


Continue to reapply the solution throughout the day as it wears off.


Reapply the solution at bedtime. Make sure the bitter taste is always present on your nails.
Manicures help. If your nails look really pretty, and taste bad, you will not bite as much. Acrylic nails will always ruin your natural nails and the nail bed, and so it is not a good idea to get acrylic nails if you want your nails to grow.


Take vitamins, pre-natal vitamins work really well, and also, a little known tip is to moisturize your nails twice a day. Rub lotion into your nailbed and your nails in the morning and before bed, and they will grow faster and stronger.
I've been bitting my nails ever since i was a baby, now i'm 13. A few months ago I started to paint on nail polish, just regular old nail polish and that prevented me from bitting my nails. (It was very expensive, and I don't like the taste of nail polish.) My nails grew the longest i've ever had them and i was so proud, I stopped painting them and started using a clear 'strengthening' nail polish. After that month they were long, and then i was at my friends house for a sleep over and I didn't have my nailpolish :\ So they broke, after that I started bitting them again, but I hope this could help you. :) Good luck!
I have my nail ver long and natural how i stop bitting them was by doing a full set getting my nails done. It took me a couple of months once they were long enough I took the fake nails off and left my reall ones now I just gat an overlay (the acirlic on top of my reall nail so they can be strong.) If you don't like fake nail put garlic every night to avoid bitting them and to help them grow hard.
I to had this prolbem for 30 yrs... Just stoped about 1 1/2 yrs ago. My solution was I like for my nails to look pretty so i would paint them and when i would bite them they would get messed up and then i would repaint them after a while you will get tired of painting them and just quit Good Luck with that also Buy jello in the box mix it with hot water and drink it it makes nails grow like crazy... Also it may be 7-10 days and you will soon see that the nail has started to grow... Thanks and hopes this help...:)
you can buy a special nail treatment from most chemists which makes your nails unpleasent to bite. i reccomend 'stop and grow'. im not sure how long it takes for your nails to grow though, probable 1-2 weeks?
File them so that there are no tempting edge to nibble and paint them. A soon as you bite them it will ruin the look so weird but makes me stop!





Good luck
You can always dip them in hot sauce. To help me stop, I paint my nails! That way, I don't bit them because I don't want to get a mouthful of paint!
  • cover girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment