Monday, May 10, 2010

Another Acrylic Nail question.... Please help! It hurts!?

Here is the original question:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>





Now my dilemma is that I have finally got the thumb off but my pinky still won't come off. The problem is that I have managed to lift it from the back and parly on the sides but my original nail is now ripping in the middle of the finger and it is very painful to touch or try to take the nail off. Does anyone have any other suggestions or should I keep trying the acetone?Another Acrylic Nail question.... Please help! It hurts!?
You need to soak it in the acetone for a while..





Good Luck!Another Acrylic Nail question.... Please help! It hurts!?
warm soapy water. cut off the part of the acrylic that is off then try.

No comments:

Post a Comment