Monday, May 10, 2010

I put nail caps on my dog. is it ok to keep them on her?

Yes they will wear themselves off. Then you can replace them if you want to.


Nail caps are thin pieces of plastic shaped like a dogs nail worn so the dog doesn't scratch anyone. And they also protect pool liners if you want your dog to swim in the pool. They are held on by an adhesive and are perfectly safe for dogs and cats.


I used them sometimes if I was bringing my dogs to nursing homes so the dogs nails wouldn't hurt the pacients skin. The elderly have very thin skin and can easily be scratched.I put nail caps on my dog. is it ok to keep them on her?
i can only assume the nail caps are serving a purpose? it would not be the most healthy thing to always have these on unless the dog was having a specific problem.I put nail caps on my dog. is it ok to keep them on her?
what the hell is a nail cap?? if the dog wasnt born with them, she doesn't need them... geesh
If your using Soft Paws they should be fine for 4-6 weeks unless one or two of them fall off. If she doesn't seem to be bothered by the caps %26amp; you're using them to prevent her from scratching your floors or whatever %26amp; they're working I don't see a problem its a win / win situation!
um.. it depends on the breed really
My dog wears blue ones to save our hard wood floors. He's fine with them. he tried to chew two off, but we rubbed them with lemon and that stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment