Friday, May 14, 2010

I have a nail biting habit does it effect on my pregnancy?

this will not harm your baby but its not a good habit after all you are big enough to understand all this things after some days you have to teach your child that he or she should not bites nailsI have a nail biting habit does it effect on my pregnancy?
no i highly doubt it. why did you think that???I have a nail biting habit does it effect on my pregnancy?
yeha... its not healthful... just take my advice i m a doctor in US so i wud say u shud stop doing this.
I have one too and bit my nails with all my pregnancys and nothing went wrong.
no
well yeh everyone got germs in thier nails....if u keep doing it ur baby will have nail biting habit too its a horrible habit, my mum got really long nails and she tells me off for biting it ...its up to you hun x
no . but by nail biting u can ingest dirt..might upset ur tummy
no...............
Not to my knowledge.
Only if you're biting the fetus' nails.
other than making your hands look nasty... no...
nah, didn't effect mine.... it's just not good for you (or me! LOL!!)
yes ! hands can be dirty especially nails without you noticing it and any microbes can enter your body from there. Your immune system wl def have the better of them but there's still a risk. don't do it
It might effect if you swallow it.
Nail biting wont harm your pregnancy but If it is a persistent habit it is indicative of a psychological stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment