Friday, May 14, 2010

How Do I know if i have Nail fungus or if it is psoriasis of the nails?

I have looked this up on several websites and still dont have a straight answer. Please dont send links to random websites....


I have ridges in my nails.


The tips have way more white than normal and a cloudy and thick.


The skin around the nail is peeling.


The underneath seems to have hardly any feeling in it and i can peel skin off without it hurting.


It is on BOTH my Ring and Thumb fingers only which is a weird coincidence.


MY symptoms seem to describe both psoriasis and fungus.


I just wondered if anyone knew any ways to tell the difference.


I dont have insurance and cannot go to the doctor so thats why im on here asking.





thanks!!!!!!!How Do I know if i have Nail fungus or if it is psoriasis of the nails?
From the looks of it what you have is actually nail fungus. I'm not a doctor or anything but I used to have it in my toenails and what you are describing is exactly what I had. My doctor recommended this really expensive ointment but he said it would take months to work. So I looked for homemade remedies and that didn't work out either. This website really ended up helping me. They offer a lot of really good information and solutions that work in weeks.





http://www.my-nail-fungus-story.com





Check it out and let me know what you think.


Best of luck to you.
  • cover girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment