Monday, May 10, 2010

Helppp! Ripped my nail, really dont want it to get infected!?

I have overlay instead of tips just to make my nails stronger.. Caught my pinky a few times and its lifted half my nail off. Ive cut most of it away so now im left with half a nail! Woke up this morning and its really red and a tiny bit swolen. Hate infections, im a real worrier! Has this happened to anyone else? What should i do with it? Theres no yellowness or pus jus feels like its aching...? Helppp! Ripped my nail, really dont want it to get infected!?
alcohol will ZAP away any infection, dunk it a few times a day! it will heal it very quicklyHelppp! Ripped my nail, really dont want it to get infected!?
I would put peroxide or alcohol on it or something. It will burn but it will get the infection out. Put some hand sanitizer on it, then put a band aid on it. That might help keep the infection out. If you do this, please remember I am not a doctor, just a teenager.
Ahhh i ripped the skin next to my thumb nail this morning, and put some TeaTree Oil on it to kill the germs. So some TeaTree Oil, and a bandage should do it.


Get Beter Soon~ xox
i once had a similar accident while helping make a camp. what i did was to wash it in hydrogen peroxide (real painful though). then i used a gauze pad to bandage it.
see your doc just happened to me it got infected they gave me a hypodermicc needle and some antibiotics told me to pop the puss bag and milk the puss out its a mess now
Clean it, wash your hands when exposed to germs too long, bandage that sucker up, and be happy you have a hand.. Unlike some solders out there fighting for US!
Stick your finger in a jigger of vodka, then drank it. It should kill the infection and will ease the pain.
i would wrap it in a bandade to prevent you bumping it and it bleeding again. it will get better

No comments:

Post a Comment