Friday, May 14, 2010

Can you tell me why it is necessary to nail?

a coffin shut?Can you tell me why it is necessary to nail?
Most coffins are sealed with screws, some not at all. Depends on the type of the casket seal, if any, is there. I'm going to be polite by just saying that it keeps the lid where it is supposed to stay when activity builds up inside.Can you tell me why it is necessary to nail?
I don't think that happens anymore. That's when they were all made out of wood , and the moisture of the soil would cause them to come open.
so the body doesn't fly out during transport. or perhaps so wayward dogs can't eat a fresh corpse
whoa...that gave me the creeps to think about...





but it's to keep people OUT, not in...but still...kinda creepy...
i never knew they did maybe it would be harder for someone to get in if they decided to dig it up

No comments:

Post a Comment