Monday, May 10, 2010

I have a scar on nose from when i tried to rip out a zit a while ago with my nails. any way to cure it?

like i used index and thumb to rip it out and hten i have these lines on it and itsl ike implanted there.. its been there for a while now.. anyway to make it less visible or go away?I have a scar on nose from when i tried to rip out a zit a while ago with my nails. any way to cure it?
Thats gross dude.I have a scar on nose from when i tried to rip out a zit a while ago with my nails. any way to cure it?
never try to rip anything from your face...unless it's eyebrows or a mustache. just don't pick at it and wash your face when you get a chance. it should be okay in a little while
When you have zits on your face don't pick.A cheap way to clears up zits just put some toothpaste on them at night and wash off in the mornings.Your scar should fade in time.
Try using Bio Oil, it is sold at most drugstores. It works wonders with scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment