Monday, May 10, 2010

Is black nail polish still in??? I know it was last fall...what is a good color to wear?

I personally believe black is a timeless color no matter what part of the body it is worn on, so long as it is not overdone.





I have seen several models, stars, and pop personalities strutting midnight, black, or deep plum nails this fall, and I don't think you can really go wrong with that color, is just looks so magnificent, and is really not utilized enough as a nail paint in my opinion.Is black nail polish still in??? I know it was last fall...what is a good color to wear?
YES! it isnt emo or creepy its cool! if u want a different color maybe try red or pink and sparkles!Is black nail polish still in??? I know it was last fall...what is a good color to wear?
Yes but if you are looking for a fresh alternative I'd try a black red. Something with a hint of color. That would be gorgeous!
black is a good color to paint your nails with. i may also recommend a french manicure with a sparkly transparent top coat. =]
yeah its a great colour! i use it all the time...right now my base colour is black with a nice pink strip on my nails... looks good =)
black nailpolish is still big! you can constantly see it in hollywood. another really great color for fall is a true red. red is always very classy %26amp; makes an outfit more girly.
YES!!! It will always be in especially if you add some sparkle! And if you are not bold enough the ever popular red always works!
alot of girls at my school wear OPI's new Russian collection;ive seen alot of people that have Russian Navy, so i think if you're opting for a darker and fashionable color, you should go with Russian Navy...it mainly depends on what you like;if you like the black you should still wear it.





hope i helped!


[[=
Well, in magazines celebrities are still wearing the dark shades. Although i think that the ';in'; clothing lines are bogus try wearing something cute but comfortable and if you are wearing stuff because other people are that isn't right
yes black nail polish is still in!! i still wear it!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment