Friday, May 14, 2010

How much does it ussally cost just to get your nails painted?

At the mall?How much does it ussally cost just to get your nails painted?
a manicure? i live in new jersey and its like 8 dollahs and they do a realllllyyyy good jobHow much does it ussally cost just to get your nails painted?
I think you forgot to mention your place? where are you staying anyway? Because the price will depend with the country you're in.





In the philippines, it will cost you less than 200 php.
a manicure is around 10-20 dollars.


painted nails are around 5-10 dollars.


(where i live anyways)
may be $20.00

1 comment:

  1. I have a question.. so I want to get my nails done for a special occasion, and i want to get tips on my fingers and toes and no massges. How much would that cost?

    ReplyDelete