Monday, May 10, 2010

Can you file a hedgehogs nails instead of clipping it?

What I do with mine, is put some rocks in the cage and when she climbs around on them the nails get ';filed'; on their own. Since I've had mine with the rocks I haven't had to file her nails.





Hope this helpedCan you file a hedgehogs nails instead of clipping it?
you can if you can get it to hold still most of the time though they fight it cuz they don't like the way it feels. a friend of mine raises and sells them.Can you file a hedgehogs nails instead of clipping it?
you have a hedghog! cooool sorry I dont know the answer, but I would assume ';yes';
You can, but I used to 'overwinter' baby headgehogs, and I found clipping their nails with 'human' toenail clippers the easiest, and least invasive / stressful method.
  • cover girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment