Monday, May 10, 2010

I found a small bottle with a childlocked top in my sisters room and it smells like nail varnish remover!?

I told my dad who went on a huge ';dont do drugs'; and ';if i find out your friends are giving you drugs il call the police'; binge on her and i know it wont go anywhere in her mind.





Im obviously worried about it and i dont know what to do she said she was given it by a friend (she is 15) and she didnt ';take'; it. From the fact she said ';i didnt take it'; i assume she didnt sniff it or she would have said sniff but then maybe im just being stupid. I know she has smoked before and lied about it and she has depressive tendancies (cutting etc) she is in councilling at the moment but were just worried.





I dont know what to do. If her friends are doing drugs then what can I do to prevent her from doing this. I dont even know which friends it was :SI found a small bottle with a childlocked top in my sisters room and it smells like nail varnish remover!?
I'm sorry to say that there is not much you can do. You can urge her to stop, but ultimately, it's up to her. I had a problem with my brother, so what I did is that everytime I found drugs, I threw them away. Eventually, he stopped.I found a small bottle with a childlocked top in my sisters room and it smells like nail varnish remover!?
hello! well, ask your parents to drug test her or something if you're really worried. she should be in councilling if she's cutting herself. have you told your dad about this? they can drug test her if it's really that bad and if you're really that worried!
You said she is 15. How old are you?





If you are worried about it, tell your parents, or a counselor at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment