Friday, May 14, 2010

I had an ingrown toe nail and I cut it. When I press green liquid comes out. What do I do?

So I had an ingrown toe nail and I cut it. So it would not press against my skin and it did not hurt anymore. Then it got infected on the left side of the nail. I have been treating it with peroxide, neosporin, water with salt and baking soda, and band aids. Then there was some pain on the right side and I cut a little bit just a little bit their. Then after a couple of days the infection from the left side and the was no more pain there and ent to the right side. Now my toe is swollen and I cant even touch the right side. I press pus comes out. I am treating it the same way and today I started talking antibiotics. I really don't want to get the toe cut open and get the pus removed. I heard that shots in the finger hurt a lot! What should I do?!I had an ingrown toe nail and I cut it. When I press green liquid comes out. What do I do?
Yo just go to a podiatrist, Im SERIOUS! it wont hurt, they numb the hell out of it and you'll be ok. You dont want to get gangreen and get it amputated. I had one for over a year and i would cut and it would grow back, I went to a foot doctor, he took care of it and I can actually run now!

No comments:

Post a Comment