Sunday, December 27, 2009

Is it ok for a dude to wear eyeliner/ nail paint *all black*?

ya, like im pretty emo, ppl tell me that.


and so i was wondering if its like ';bad'; or ';gay'; if i sometimes wear like eyeliner or nail paint.Is it ok for a dude to wear eyeliner/ nail paint *all black*?
No way, if it's your thing, roll with it.





I hate it that make-up is limited to girls most of the time, and it's great you're bridgeing the gap!





Girls get to use make up to cover pimples, puffy eyes etc. but if a guy is seen patting on a concealer, he'll have hell to pay!





If you can wear it well, and make it your own, go for it. I think eyeliner and black nails are rad.Is it ok for a dude to wear eyeliner/ nail paint *all black*?
Theres nothing wrong with it at all. I think it's pretty awesome myself.
Well typically ';emos'; do not really care what other people think about them, but really you can where whatever you want. Fashion, make-up and accesories are a way people can express themselves. If some people can't handle watching other people express themselves, that clearly shows a lot about their character. I'm not ';emo'; and I paint my nails black probably 9/10 times that I paint them. I could care less what people think, you shouldn't either!
it wld be perfectly normal if you're a performer.


but if i see you like that walking alone on the streets....


well, i wun think you're gay


but i'll label you as a wannabe and i dont mix with wannabes....
First thing I would think if I saw you was gay. Unless you are in a band and/or performing don't do it.
now i think its kk is u are in a rock band but its still kinda weird even then! cuz it looks hott on billie joe armstrong but nt for everyday wear like a girl!
I agree with your 1st. answer.
As long as its to a rock concert, it's ok. But otherwise, it is gay. NOT that there's anything wrong with that. It just is.
if you are in a rock band, that's normal. otherwise, it looks gay or very gothic
Okay it can look a tad gothic, but hey go for it!!! I think it looks great, Brandon from the Killers wears it and he looks fab, not gay in the slightest!


Don't bother what anyone else thinks, if you like it - wear it!!!!


Have fun :)
Yes it is ok, I find that to be very attractive....who gives a **** what people may think of you, its your life and if you want to wear black eyeliner and nailpolish, go for it. Its your style, and the more true and real you are to yourself the better :)
1. Black nail polish= Emo dude


2. Eyeliner= Are you going to a costume party?


3. Both= Seasoned gothic guy


4. Purple outfit to go with 1 and 2= Gay gothic guy! (wow. alliteration.)





So, whatever floats your boat. But I wouldn't. I'm too self-conscious. Except for the nail polish- I layer my black with white.
nowadays.. anything can...


my young cousin does. he is not into rock. he is not gay.


i guess it is just ';fashionable';for youngsters these days...
dude, don't worry about other people you live your life the way you want too.
its cool if ur in a rock band for like billie joe armstrong. its ok for like once in a while but if u wear it everyday like girls do thats kinda weird. but u can do whatever u wanna do
To each his own... don't be surprised if people don't approve though. And depending on where you live, I wouldn't be surprised if there are haters that would actually beat you up for wearing that.





Do whatever you want. Just realize that every action has and gets a reaction from people. You just have to not show that other people's opinions or insults bother you.
yes, ';guyliner'; is very in now. trendy
i know a lot of straight ';emo'; guys that wear eyeliner. but everytime i see a stranger with it, the first thing i think is, ';hmmm, i wonder if he's gay?';. it really depends on what you look like though to be honest. some guys can pull off that look, but others cant. as long as you wear it with confidence and dont feel weird in it, then do it. it's hot on some guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment