Sunday, December 27, 2009

Is it gross not to have nail polish on?

For teenagers.Is it gross not to have nail polish on?
No.Is it gross not to have nail polish on?
No, as long as your fingernails are neatly manicured, it is not gross. Make sure your cuticles look healthy and you don't have hangnails, that sort of thing.





Having nail polish on just to have it on doesn't always look good. If you let it go and some of it is chipped off, you might as well just have nothing on.





A shiny, clear coat can look nice.
No because i dont like wearing it on my fingernails but i have to wear it on my toenails it's just me ..my fingernails are long i just put fake nails on my fingernails because they grow faster like that.
no it's actually more trashy to have it on sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment